All bookings with SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED shall be subject to the following conditions: Apart from flight bookings, where the appropriate flight company’s booking conditions apply. SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED does not accept any responsibility for flight arrangements.
The Booking Conditions set out the responsibilities which SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED have to you and which you in turn have to SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED when a contract is made between the two parties. The contract is made when you make a booking and SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED accept it with a written confirmation. If you are making a booking for a group, you must obtain authority from all the group members (or from their parents/guardians if they are under 18) to act on their behalf. You must ensure that all members of the group are made fully aware of these booking conditions and that they agree to be bound by them. All references to you/yourself in these booking conditions will mean yourself and any other persons that you are acting on behalf of.
- DEPOSIT – Advance booking is necessary to reserve places on all SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED training camps. A booking will only be made if an agreed deposit of the total price accompanies the booking form. A Participant who withdraws after a firm booking has been made shall forfeit his or her deposit. The person signing/emailing the Booking Form is deemed to be acting on behalf of each person booked on that form and is responsible for ensuring that each person is fully aware of these Booking Conditions. In the absence of a signed Booking Form an email will be accepted and these Booking Conditions will apply in full. The person signing warrants that he/she is authorised by the other persons named including where the other person is less than 18 years of age the authority of the parent or legal guardian. The deposit is payable at time of booking. On receipt of the Booking Form and deposit payment for all passengers SPORTS ABROAD will issue you with a Confirmation of your booking detailing the camp arrangements – Please check your confirmation, invoice and all other documentation immediately on receipt and contact us should anything appear to be incorrect as it is not always possible to make changes at a later stage.
- IF YOU CHANGE YOUR ARRANGEMENTS – SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED regret that if you change your arrangements once they have been confirmed more than eight weeks prior to departure they reserve the right to levy an amendment fee of £20.00 for each person named on the booking form to cover the costs incurred. Should you alter your arrangements within eight weeks of departure it may be necessary to levy the cancellation charges as detailed in the cancellation clause.
- FINAL PAYMENT – Final payment is due before departure. If this is not paid SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED reserve the right to regard the booking as cancelled and the participant will lose all monies paid in accordance with our cancellation procedures.
- CANCELLATION –
(a) Cancellation of a booking by a participant is only effective when received by SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED in writing from the participant signing the booking form. Cancellation charges will be scaled accordingly as set out below.
The company will forward a cancellation invoice to you to cover all cancellation charges and if you are covered by insurance these costs may be recoverable depending on the reason for cancellation and the conditions of the insurance policy.
(b) SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel the training camp and in this event will return to participants all monies paid or will offer an alternative available camp to purchase of comparable standard.
PERIOD BEFORE DEPARTURE IN WHICH NOTIFICATION IS RECEIVED CANCELLATION CHARGE AS % OF TOTAL TRAINING CAMP PRICE (ex flights) More than 56 days: Loss of deposit 42 – 56 days: 60% 28 – 41 days: 70% 14 – 27 days: 80% 1 – 13 days: 100%
- ALTERATIONS – SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED reserve the right at any time to substitute alternative accommodation or to make any other alteration to your training camp arrangements that become necessary due to circumstances beyond their control and undertake to inform participants as soon as possible. Where additional costs are involved these must be borne by the participants. Whilst every attempt will be made to run the training camp as indicated in the itinerary SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED are unable to make refunds due to poor weather conditions.
- PRICE GUARANTEE – Subject to error SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED will only increase the price of a training camp after it has been confirmed if transportation costs (e.g. fuel) and/or dues taxes (e.g. VAT) or fees payable for services increase or our costs increase as a result of adverse changes in the exchange rates which have been used to calculate the cost of the training camp. Even in these cases SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED will absorb increased costs up to a total amount equivalent to 2% of the cost of your confirmed training camp (excluding insurance premiums, flights and any amendment charges), Only if the increased costs exceed this 2% will SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED levy a surcharge. If any surcharge is greater than 10% of the cost of your training camp (excluding insurance and any amendment charges), you will be entitled to cancel your booking and receive a full refund of all monies paid to SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED except for insurance premiums and amendment charges. You will have 14 days from the issue date printed on the surcharge invoice to tell SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED if you wish to cancel for this reason. SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED reserve the right to correct errors in both advertised and confirmed prices as soon as they we are aware of the error.
- LIABILITY – SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED is not liable for personal injury, death, damage to property or other loss whether arising from accident, cancellations delay or any other matter beyond their control amounting to ‘force majeur’. Participants should insure against all such possibilities.
- OUR LIABILITY TO YOU – SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED will arrange the training camp you choose. All ground elements of the training camp will be provided either by SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED or by independent sub-contracted suppliers. You must book all flight requirements separately. SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED will do all within their reasonable power to ensure that efficient, reputable and safe suppliers provide all elements of the training camp and that they adhere to all laws and regulations governing their activities.
SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED do not have to pay compensation or accept liability if their performance is prevented or affected by an event beyond their control, which they or their suppliers could not expect to avoid even with all due care such as;
War Riots Terrorist activity Industrial disputes Fire Bad weather conditions Insolvency of suppliers/Technical problems to transport Airports or ports being closed or full Cancellation or changes of schedules by scheduled service airlines Or any similar event
- GENERAL – You are responsible for ensuring that all members of your party are at the correct departure point at the correct time. We cannot be liable for any loss or expense suffered by any passenger because of their late arrival or non-arrival at any departure point. You are also responsible for passing on all information to the members of your party. Local laws relating to the consumption of alcohol must, at all times, be obeyed. In signing the booking form, the party leader also accepts responsibility for the good conduct of all participants during the training camp. SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED also reserve the right to terminate the training camp for any passenger in the event of unreasonable conduct which in our opinion may cause damage, distress, danger or annoyance to other passengers, employees, property, or any third party. Our responsibilities for any such passenger(s) may then cease, the perpetrators of any damage will be responsible for the full cost of repair or replacement and SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED will be under no obligation for any refund, compensation or loss which you or your party may incur.SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED reserve the right to decline to accept or retain any participant as a member of any tour party if his or her conduct is disruptive and affecting the enjoyment of other participants and SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED shall be under no liability for any extra cost incurred by such a participant as a result of their doing so. Customers will be responsible for paying any charges for cleaning, damages and/or breakages prior to departure from resort.
- INSURANCE – All group members must obtain their own comprehensive travel insurance cover for the duration of the trip prior to departure. Written notification must be submitted to SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED prior to travel.
- DOCUMENTS – A full ten-year passport is required for all travel. If there are doubts about any passenger’s status as a resident British subject or if anyone does not hold a full British passport, you must check with the Embassies or Consulates of the countries to be visited to confirm the passport or visa requirements in your particular circumstances. SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED cannot accept responsibility if passengers are not in possession of the correct travel documents
- FLIGHTS – SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED does not accept any responsibility for flight arrangements. You must book your flight requirements separately.
- COMPLAINT –In the event that you wish to complain about any aspect of your arrangements you must notify our local agent in the destination who will endeavour to put things right. Local agents are there to assist you and will ordinarily be able to deal with any problems quickly and satisfactorily on the spot.If for any reason a problem cannot be resolved to your satisfaction locally, you should detail your complaint to the local agent and forward details of your complaint in writing direct to SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED within 28 days of your return from the tour.Such a complaint will be investigated thoroughly and every effort will be made to ensure that the matter is resolved speedily and amicably.
- ADITIONAL CONDITIONS FOR CLIENTS USING THE FACILITIES AT GE TUR, LIGNANO ITALYThe booking terms set out below are in addition to the standard booking conditions of Sports Abroad Limited. These additional conditions apply to any group or individual wishing to book facilities at GE TUR, Lignano, Italy. You (the Group Organiser) must agree to the following conditions on behalf of your group.
You are responsible for tort and criminal liability with regards to the activities carried out by your group. You must guarantee insurance coverage in case of accident and/or death for each guest. Evidence of this insurance policy must be attached to the booking form at the time of booking.
Furthermore, Public Security Authorities will call upon the team staff that you send to supervise your group if anything happens to your group. Sports Abroad cannot be held responsible for any damages suffered by your group members as a consequence of accidents that occur as a result of the lack of and/or inadequate supervision by your team staff.With regards to insurance coverage of valuables, money or any other goods belonging to your group members, Sports Abroad will not be held responsible for compensation or reimbursement of the relative costs.b) DAMAGES
The cost of repairs that might be required for damages caused to equipment and devices (windows and window frames, doors, locks, shutters and cords, shower stalls, various bathroom accessories, beds, electric parts, painting, false-ceilings, night-stands, mattresses, bed bases, etc.) due of the improper use by members of your group, will be charged to the you as the group organiser at a fee of £25.00/hour, plus the value of the objects or the singe damaged parts.A damage report will be sent from GE TUR to Sports Abroad and then forwarded to you as the group organiser. In order to guarantee payment of the amounts due for the repair of any damages caused by your group, Sports Abroad may request you to provide a refundable deposit of £10.00 per person. This will be returned to you at the end of the groups stay, as long as you have provided the payment of all due amounts for the repairs.